The Madd Gear MCP Kick Scooter will see you through years of growth & riding progression as they are built to last!
Madd Gear MCP Scooter Product Features
- WORLDS BEST: Madd Gear is the world’s #1 Pro Scooter brand – Backed by a 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- FOR RIDERS: The Madd Gear VX8 Pro Scooter is specifically designed for riders 6 years and up.
- QUALITY COMPONENTS: The Madd Gear VX8 Stunt Scooter is the ultimate freestyle pro scooter using only the highest quality components.
- INDUSTRY LEADING DURABILITY: Madd Gear prides itself on never cutting corners to produce the most durable scooters on the market.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS: Madd Gear only uses the best materials in all areas of manufacturing to produce lightweight pro scooters that will last for years to come.
- PRODUCT SPEC HIGHLIGHTS: Soft 150mm TPR Grips, Japanese Cr-Mo Bar, 6061 Alloy Double Clamp, 110mm Alloy Core Wheels, Alloy HIC Fork, Composite Flex Brake, Fluted Aircraft Grade Aluminum Deck – 19.5″ Long x 4.5″ Wide, Downtube Inserts and MFX Deck Blocks.
- Complete Scooter Weight: 8.09lbs
The Madd Gear VX8 Pro Scooter sets the bar for both quality and spec with every aspect of the freestyle scooter and is considered to be one of the most solid scooters available, perfect for your next trip to the park.
What is good about this Madd Gear Pro Scooter
Solid construction – Soft 150mm TPR Grips, Japanese Cr-Mo Bar, 6061 Alloy Double Clamp, 110mm Alloy Core Wheels, Alloy HIC Fork, Composite Flex Brake, Fluted Aircraft Grade Aluminum Deck – 19.5″ Long x 4.5″ Wide, Downtube Inserts and MFX Deck Blocks.
Smooth riding – with 110mm Alloy Core wheels offer a smooth ride
The ride – first this scooter has been updated with a new 4 1/2″ wide fluted deck
Product testing – Madd have worldwide pro teams to assist with testing and also use independent labs to ensure you are receiving a great product.
Madd Gear VX8 Pro Scooter Features
- Four and a halfinch wide VX8 MGP fluted deck
- VX8 slide-in brake system
- Scalloped 82.5-degree downtube
- Pro-Spec reinforced forks
- MADD VX8 alloy brake system
- MADD triple clamp, K-1 bearing set
- MGP Squid grips
- FSA B53 alloy headset
- MGP two-tone Shocktape
- Affix integrated bar clamp system
- 100-millimeter MGP 85A
- 12-spoke Pro Core wheels
- 220-pound maximum rider weight
- Available in a variety of colors
- Recommended for riders age eight and above
What customers say about the Madd Gear VX8 Pro Scooter
There were lots of reviews about this pro scooter. When you first get this you have to put the bars together, very easy, and then put them on the deck. Some commented on how much they like the nice fluted deck.
Most reviewers thought the scooter is strongly built, lightweight and fun to ride. One person said, “it is built very solid and because it does not fold to become compact for travel there are no parts to rattle when being ridden. It is super quiet.”
Numerous reviewers said it rides smooth, the head tube is strong and the brakes work well. This reviewer remarked, “sturdy made and what the kids like for “tricks.” The wheels are better quality and offer a smooth ride that isn’t too effected by little stones and pebbles. The height of the handles are adjustable.”
Like a lot of the other scooters there are mixed reviews regarding the grips, it is a very personal experience.
The Madd Gear VX8 Pro Scooter is rated highly by users and comes highly recommended for those looking for a well built model.
This post may contain affiliate links for which I could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.